At present all of our services include:
- Peer one to one support – This role is mostly used within Domestic Violence refuges, schools and within the community, where the child or young person will receive one to one support on a weekly/fortnightly basis from one of our workers to talk confidentially, get advice and support.
- Our local support group which runs every Tuesday in Waltham Forest (Start date for Jan 2017 TBC)
- Our blogging community where you are can interact with others with a similar background and contribute here.
- Our social media pages where we have informational videos and articles which are also helpful. (also found via our website see the top of our web page).
- Inspirational talks from the Founder Natasha Benjamin about her journey through Childhood Domestic Violence, mental health and how she found peace and how you too can do this – please email Natasha at email@example.com for further details.
- Educational and inspirational talks on Childhood Domestic Violence, Mental health and well being – mostly used by schools and community initiatives – we come to you for an hourly rate of £160.
- Childhood Domestic Violence, Mental Health and Creative Thinking Workshops (1 hour) – Creative writing, thinking and discussion can be a powerful way for children and young people to pause, get perspective, relax and be creative. We utilise this practice with this workshop using tools to enhance self-awareness of what Childhood Domestic Violence and mental illness is, healthy relationships and how they can take care of themselves and be more aware and empathetic of others. For two one-hour workshops = £210.
- Workshops and training for Schools, Colleges and Universities and any youth directed services.
- For peer one to one support: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for cost/funding details.
If you are interested in booking any of these activities please email us: email@example.com
If you are in an emergency please call 999 immediately.
Please subscribe to our newletter below