At present all of our services include:
- Mindfulness CBT
- EFT and TFT tapping
- Reiki Therapy
- Mediation sessions
- Restorative Practice
- One to one and Group Holistic Therapy sessions – This is mostly used at our space in South Woodford, Domestic Violence refuges, schools and within the community, where the child or young person will receive support on a weekly/fortnightly basis from one of us and have the opportunity to talk confidentially, get advice and receive support.
- Our CPD Childhood Domestic Violence training course.
- Our blogging community where you are can interact with others with a similar background and contribute here.
- Our social media pages where we have informational videos and articles which are also helpful. (also found via our website see the top of our web page).
- Educational and inspirational talks on Childhood Domestic Violence, Mental health and well being – mostly used by schools and community initiatives – we come to you.
- Childhood Domestic Violence, Mental Health and Creative Thinking Workshops (1 hour) – Creative writing, thinking and discussion can be a powerful way for children and young people to pause, get perspective, relax and be creative. We utilise this practice with this workshop using tools to enhance self-awareness of what Childhood Domestic Violence and mental illness is, healthy relationships and how they can take care of themselves and be more aware and empathetic of others.
- For peer one to one support: please email: email@example.com for cost/funding details.
If you are interested in booking any of these activities please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in an emergency please call 999 immediately.
Please subscribe to our newsletter by emailing: email@example.com