Our live chat service is specifically AND only for children in need.
Please DO NOT use this service to ask questions about our services or ask for referral forms email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Your Mind Live Chat Support Service
You’re able to talk to us from 10am-midnight.
To make sure we can answer everyone who’s waiting, you also won’t be able to join the queue for a 1-2-1 chat after 10:30pm.
We’ll do our best to help you find the right support.
When you talk with us, we promise to:
- Never judge you or what you say
- Always have someone to support you
- Give you space to explore your thoughts and feelings
- Support you to make safe choices
- Keep everything you tell us confidential*
- We are not an emergency service if you feel you are in immediate danger please call the police or call 999 and press 55 if you cannot talk.