Free Your Mind Live Chat Support Service
Our live chat service can be spotted throughout our website.
This service is specifically AND only for children in need of support.
Please DO NOT use this service to ask questions about our services or ask for referral forms, for this please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re able to talk to us from 10am-10pm each day.
To make sure we can answer everyone who’s waiting, you won’t be able to join the queue for a 1-2-1 chat after 9:30pm.
We’ll do our best to help you find the right support.
When you talk with us, we promise to:
- Never judge you or what you say
- Always have someone to support you
- Give you space to explore your thoughts and feelings
- Support you to make safe choices
- Keep everything you tell us confidential*
We are not an emergency service, if you feel you are in immediate danger please call the police on 999 and press 55 if you cannot talk.